Saturday, November 6, 2021

What We Got Wrong with the U.S. COVID Response

Photo by CDC from Pexels
 

I have held an unpopular opinion since early in the coronavirus pandemic — the United States should have locked down completely. I have added more unpopular opinions on top of that in the past year and a half in criticism of the health agencies, both American and international. Though whether it’s unpopular really depends on the audience, as I know a lot of scientific and medical professionals would agree with me. 

With bad public messaging, unmitigated viral spread, lack of testing and quarantines, and inherent issues in the health care system, read my commentary at Medium on what the U.S. got wrong about COVID-19

 -------------------

Want to read more Medium articles each month? Use my link to subscribe as a Medium member and you'll support me and other writers, as well as have access to member-only articles, newsletters, publications like Maeflowers, and other features.

No comments: